- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Posted on 06-06-2017
Creating Goals For A Healthy Body
At Back In Balance Wellness Center, our chiropractors in Bangor believe that taking control of your health is one of the most important things you can do in your life. Our team is honored to serve as guides and partners to our patients as they embark on individual journeys to healing and wellness. We feel strongly that optimal health is not just about the absence of disease. It's also about the fullest expression of vitality, purpose, and joy that we are all capable of feeling and showing to our loved ones and the world.
After all, being healthy is your birthright. Let our team help you!
5 Tips On Creating Goals For A Healthy Body
To get the most out of your life, consider these top tips from our doctors of chiropractic in Bangor, ME:
- It's not just about the weight loss. If you have excess body fat, it's perfectly okay to want to slim down. But balanced health goes far beyond the scale. Remember this to help you avoid being too hard on yourself on your weight loss journey.
- It's true what they say--you are what you eat! Sound nutrition, full of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and healthy fats, protein, and carbohydrates is key. Our chiropractors can offer you practical and clear recommendations to improve not only the type of food you eat but also your relationship with food.
- The body was meant to move--find a way to stay active that you'll love! Fitness can include anything from walking the dog to playing pick-up basketball. Our chiropractors can help you improve your posture, movement, strength, and flexibility, as well as treat sports-related aches and pains.
- Consider regular visits with a natural healthcare practitioner for drug-free and non-invasive prevention of many health diseases. Preventative care, including chiropractic care, nutrition, and exercise, is a wise investment in your wellness and longevity.
- Remember: your thoughts shape your behaviors and have a direct influence on the quality of your life. Are you kind to yourself? Are you grateful for all the gifts in your life? Do you do what you love? Do you honor your goals, needs, and well-being? Learning about ways to strengthen your mindset and mood can help you transform your life. It's never too late to be the healthy person you want to be!
Let Our Chiropractor In Bangor Help You Heal & Thrive!
Dr. Gooden, Dr. Briggs, Dr. Robinson, and the rest of the team at Back In Balance Wellness Center are honored to serve Bangor and surrounding Maine communities. For natural and holistic treatment--including acupuncture, massage, and chiropractic care--that can help you recover from a variety of acute and chronic injuries, schedule an appointment today by calling 207-947-8077.
Even if you're not feeling any pain per se, but simply feeling a bit run down, down in the dumps, or not your "ideal" self, then our chiropractors in Bangor can help. Call today!
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.